Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Random Memory

Tonight Mom and I were walking the dog in town when we stopped to look at fancy wooden advent calendars through a window. It reminded me of this one time before winter break senior year when I was really drunk one night and Amanda and Hunter and I were back in his house late that night after partying and Hunter had this advent calendar that he wasn't going to eat so Amanda and I eat ate a couple, which led to Amanda and Hunter both shoving the chocolates into my mouth as I was laughing uncontrollably, thus keeping my mouth open, and my mouth was so full of chocolates it was disgusting.

I ended up eating the whole damn advent calendar that night, and then for the rest of the year, the shredded calendar was tacked to Hunter’s wall. Man college was so cool - there really were no limits.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

That is such a great college story. My college roommates and I have many stories like that, too.

Lindsey said...

I love how it's like nice walk, advent calendar...DRUNKEN CHOCOLATE EATING AAAAAAAHHHHHHH


You should enable non-blogger.com commenting so people like Audrey can comment. She is really cool.