Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm movin' on up, to the east side..

So it's the night before moving day, and I should be getting to bed now but felt the need to make a quick post. I feel like I did the night before going off to college or something- excited yet so uncertain of what's to come! It's ridiculous that I've decided to move to a city that I've only been to like 3 times, for a collective 3 or 4 days. I'm really taking a leap on this one but that's whats so cool about it- I can no longer live in a place I'm used to and comfortable in, and its a great time for a challenge. This is going to be my first big move and fresh start after college, since I lived in Burlington over the summer (my college town) and was getting bored of it so I knew I was making the right decision by moving elsewhere and not staying put. Anyway, tomorrow is going to be a long day of driving and bringing bags and boxes up 4 flights of stairs and unpacking, etc etc, so I'm off to bed. But tomorrow I will truly be "Sara In The City"!


This will be me tomorrow:

... screaming "VIVA LA 90th STREET"

3 comments: